- St. John’s Arva: Welcome Back BBQ
Corner of Richmond Street and Medway Road in Arva, ON
Sunday, Sept. 17 after the service.
Proceeds go to the Choral Scholarship Fund
Call the office for tickets.
Adults: $15, Children 10 and under $7. SEE THE POSTER
- CANON DAVIS FISH DINNER: Join us September 20, 5-7pm for our delicious fish dinner. For reservations or take out orders call 519-344-9531. Cost Adults $20.00, Kids $10.00
- St. Andrew Memorial Church in London (55 Foxbar Road at Wellington) would like to invite everyone to our third Parking Lot Pops Concert happening on Sunday , October 1, from 11-2, weather permitting.
We have 3 performing groups - the SLUGS ukulele group, the Mocha Shrine Concert Band and the Barclay Road Brass. Rosie’s Streetery food truck will also be there. The concert is free, but all donations received will be directed to the Children’s Health Foundation. Bring a chair, bring a friend and bring your appetite! We’d love to see you.
- St. Anne’s Byron Harvest Festival, Saturday, October 7, 9am-1pm
Join us for our annual Harvest Festival featuring Crafts and Quilts, Preserves, Baked Goods, St. Anne’s Heavenly Pies, and a BBQ Tent! St. Anne’s is at 1344 Commissioner’s Road W
(Rain Date October 14) SEE THE POSTER
- A Whole Lotta Shakin Going On at St. James' Church Ingersoll Fundraiser
St. James' Church Ingersoll is pleased to announce a very fun musical evening - dinner and concert with two outstanding artists! One of our favourite tribute artists, Jackie Grainge from Cambridge, will be singing the tunes of the 50’s and 60’s. Jackie is an awesome performer and always entertains us with her renditions of number one hits.
And Jackie’s special sidekick will be Shon Carroll from Kitchener. Shon is a past winner at the Collingwood Elvis Festival – so yes, Elvis will be in the house!
This outstanding dinner concert will be held one night only – Friday October 13th.
Your evening will begin with cocktails at 6:00 pm (cash bar); dinner at 6:30 pm (a buffet deliciously prepared and served by Thamesford's Village Deli catering team), and, finally a one-hour show of all your favourite rock ‘n roll music songs. There will be “a whole lotta shakin going on”!
Tickets for the evening are $55.00 and the venue is the Unifor Local 88 Hall on Victoria Street in Ingersoll.
So act now and call the church office at 519-485-0385 to reserve your tickets. Simply tell Kristy Van Kooten-Bossence, our office administrator, how many tickets you require. A wonderful dinner and show awaits you this fall.
SEE THE POSTER
- St.Luke’s Worshipping Community is offering a SAFE FOOD HANDLING at Luke’s Place (1204 Richmond St, London)
Date: OCTOBER 10, 2023 or OCTOBER 14, 2023
Time: 9am - 2pm
Cost: $40.00 per person
Cut off for Registration is OCTOBER 3,2023
● Bring a Lunch
● Starts at 9am sharp
Follow this Link to Register: https://forms.gle/hGG7GR3HHtwrJBGY9
- Holy Trinity St. Stephen's Memorial, 727 Southdale Rd. E. London: 'Sharing The Harvest' a 'Feed the Hungry' Fundraiser Sunday Oct. 15. Evening begins at 5:30 with a Spaghetti Dinner with a live concert at 7 p.m. See the attached POSTER with complete details.
- Fall Celebrity Organ Recital at St. Paul's Cathedral
We hope you'll take this rare opportunity to hear David Enlow, Organist and Choir Master at the Church of the Resurrection in New York City. He will be giving a recital of music by Bach, Dvorak, Mozart, Vierne and Whitlock at St. Paul’s on Friday, October 20 @ 7:30 pm.
Mr. Enlow has been described as a “commanding” organist (The New Yorker), and his “performances [are] full of color, passion, invention, and power” (The American Record Guide).
All are welcome to join us for this fabulous event. Admission is by Donation. Save the date and please do join us for what’s sure to be a spectacular organ recital!
- St. George's London - Choral Evensong
Beginning in the fall, we will be having regular services of Choral Evensong on the fourth Sunday of every month at 4pm, as follows:
- September 24
- October 22
- November 26
The service of Nine Lessons & Carols will be held on Sunday, December 17.
Choral Evensong will continue on the fourth Sunday of the month in 2024 beginning with Sunday, January 28.
- UPCOMING EVENTS AT ST.THOMAS ANGLICAN, ST. THOMAS, 20 Flora St.:
Community Meal - FREE
on the 3rd Friday of each month from 5 to 6pm, doors open @ 4:30pm. All are welcome to come and enjoy a warm meal!
Next dates are: Sept. 15, Oct. 20, Nov. 17.
Almighty Roast Beef Dinner Fundraiser
on the 4th Friday of each month from 5 to 6:30pm, $20 per meal, advance tickets are available from the office or purchased at the door.
Take-Out also available. Come out & enjoy a heavenly meal!
Next dates are: Sept. 22, Oct. 27, Nov. 24.
on Saturday, October 14th from 7 to 11pm, doors open at 6:30pm, $15.00 per ticket, advance tickets available now from the office.
Cash bar and food available for purchase. Featuring: May Kin Music Dance Band.
Come out & enjoy a night of great music and dancing!
A Christmas Wonderland Bazaar
on Saturday, November 4 from 8am to 12:30pm
Gift Baskets, Instant Win, Jewellery, Children's Table, Sewing/Knitting/Crafts, Bake Table/Preserves, Frozen Meat/Fruit Pies and much more.
Coffee Break, Light Lunch from 11:30am to 12:30pm.