- EVENTS AT ST. THOMAS ANGLICAN CHURCH, ST. THOMAS, 20 Flora Street:
Community Meal - FREE, on the 3rd Friday of each month from 5 to 6pm, doors open @ 4:30pm. EAT-IN or TAKE-OUT available on May 19! All are welcome to come and enjoy a warm meal!
Next dates are: May 19, June 16. at St. Thomas Anglican Church, 20 Flora St., St. Thomas. POSTER
A Very Special Motherz Day Extravaganza, on May 13 from 7 to 11pm, doors open at 6:30pm,
$15.00 per ticket, advance tickets available now from the office.
Cash bar and food available for purchase.
Featuring: Dealerz Choice Showcase Band, Brian Salt, Ken Kokko, Noel Lesperance, Randy Dawdy.
Come out & enjoy a night of great music and dancing!
at St. Thomas, Anglican Church, 20 Flora St., St. Thomas, 519-631-7368.
Almighty Roast Beef Dinner Fundraiser. May 26 is the final supper until after summer! From 5 to 6:30pm. $20.00 each, Advance Ticket Sales now available from the office from 10am to 2pm (Tues. to Fri.).
Come out and enjoy a heavenly meal! POSTER
Indoor & Outdoor Yard Sale, BBQ & Bake Sale. Saturday, June 3, from 8am to 1pm.
Sensational Strawberry Social. June 15 from 5 to 6:30pm. Adults $10.00, Children 5 to 12 yrs $5.00, under 5yrs free. (in advance or @ the door). Hotdogs, Hamburgers and Strawberry Shortcake. Come out & enjoy the bounty of the season!
BBQ Chicken Dinner Fundraiser. July 20 from 5 to 6:30pm. 20.00 each by Advance Sales ONLY. Eat-In or Take-Out Available. Contact: 519-631-7368 for your tickets by July 14. Come out to enjoy a fantastic BBQ with some friends.
- “BACK HOME AGAIN”, presented by SIMPLY CLASSIC. Church of the Ascension, London (2060 Dundas St. East), Saturday, May 13 at 7pm.
$15.00 (children 12 and under $10.00). Order at: email@example.com or 519-451-7780.
More information HERE
- St. Jude's, London: The St. Judes Pig Roast on May 13. Tickets are $20.00. Doors open at 5:30pm with dinner served AT 6:00pm. Call the office at 519-660-6198 to get your tickets.
- St. Peter's Anglican Church 4091 Catherine St., Dorchester is having a Garage Sale including Plants, Baking, and BBQ. Saturday May 13, 8:00am-12:00pm.
Come and join in the fun!
(Tickets for the BBQ Chicken Dinner in June will be available.)
- UPCOMING EVENTS AT ST. STEPHEN'S, STRATFORD:
BBQ Take Out Dinner, Thursday June 1, pick-up from 5:30-6:30 pm. Tickets in advance only. Call or text Deb at 226-921-4804. More info HERE.
Elvis & Friends, St. Stephen's June Fundraising. Saturday, June 10, from 2 to 5 pm. Door open at 1pm. Tickets 10.00 each. Call or text Deb at 226-921-4804. More info HERE
- St. John the Divine is hosting a Hymn Sing fundraiser for our NEW Choral Scholarship on Sunday, June 25 at 1:30 pm in the church. It is called "A June Event: Go in Peace." As the summer begins and families head off to make memories, we would like to invite people to join us in our hymn sing fundraiser. Old favourite hymns and new ones will be sung in St. John the Divine's historic parish sanctuary. We ask a $10 suggested donation per person at the door to support our new choral scholarship for high school and postsecondary students. The organist is our music director Patti Kemp.
Come and make a joyFULL noise and go in peace! Please contact Leah Arvidsson at firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP. Put "GO IN PEACE" as the subject line and include how many people will be attending in your party, and if accessibility requirements are necessary.
- St. Stephen's Anglican Church, Thamesville still have a few articles that may be of interest to other area churches: .
13 - red choir gowns
8 - white choir gowns
Cedar chest that we had to store our seasonal hangings
Many red hymn books
Large wooden office desk in good repair
2 drawer filing cabinet
20 pews (each has room for approximately 8 - 10 people)
Padded kneeling benches
4 - choir pews (each room for about 3 - 4 people
1 - 100 cup coffee perc
1 - 35 cup tea perc (only used for tea)
Please contact Alfred/Marney Nichols at email@example.com